We’re committed to your safety.
We want to make our first event as safe as possible. Here are some ways in which we are ensuring the safety of consignors and shoppers:
- Contact tracing. Every consignor and event visitor will be required to sign in and provide contact information in the event of an outbreak. Records will be confidential.
- Sanitation. Hand sanitizing stations located in the entryway of the event. Regular sanitation of surface areas and salable goods.
- Mask requirements. All consignors, volunteers, and guests above the age of 5 will be required to wear a mask. (We strongly encourage all children to wear a mask if over the age of 2).
- Single directional flow. Separate entrance and exit.
- Safe distancing. Minimum of 6 feet between shopping areas.
- Reduced capacity. Limited amount of people to ensure safe levels of event capacity.
We ask that you not visit our event if you have any COVID-19 symptoms including, fever, cough, fatigue, or muscle aches. Please see the CDC’s website for more information.